Amid the novel coronavirus pandemic, limitations on dine-in service in Texas, and concerns over following social distancing recommendations in order to help lower the spread of the disease while also supporting local businesses, Austin restaurants are adjusting their operations in order to serve customers who can’t or don’t want to dine out in crowds.
With that in mind, many Austin restaurants are still opting to stick to takeout and delivery service for now, even though Texas Gov. Greg Abbott issued a new executive order allowing restaurants to reopen their dining rooms as of May, now with 50 percent indoor capacities. This also doesn’t apply to patios, which can open to full capacity while still following social distancing requirements. Bars, which were able to reopen for a short while, are now closed again.
For more takeout guides, scope out this very comprehensive guide, a taco truck iteration, and a list highlighting under-the-radar local restaurants and trucks without major social media presences and public relations. Most food trucks operate as to-go and takeout only, though many do potentially offer tables for self-service dining.
Otherwise, just check out Eater Austin’s running list below, broken down by category. For the purposes of this list, restaurants that have reopened dining rooms and allow for patio seating aren’t being included.
For pickup and deliverable cocktail kits, beer, and wine, check out Eater Austin’s other comprehensive guide. For curated guides, scope out Eater’s picks:
• Tacos • Barbecue • Chinese food • Burgers • Sushi • Vegan • Vegetarian • Family-style meals • Take-and-bake meals/meal kits • Bread • Eater 38 restaurants that are still open • Brunch • Cakes • Ice Cream • Crawfish • Yeast • Coffee • Wine • Margaritas • Beer
As with all businesses right now, be sure to call ahead or check on social media/websites to make sure each restaurant/truck is still open or if there are updates on current offerings and service models (i.e. reopening for dine-in service, changing to allow for dining on patios or outdoor tables), as things are changing constantly. Be sure to wear a mask, tip well, and, if you’re ordering delivery, try to order directly from the restaurant/trucks themselves.
- Cherrywood restaurant and butcher shop Dai Due implemented a takeout window off Manor Road, featuring its full menu, meats, and other market goods. (2406 Manor Road, Cherrywood)
- East Seventh restaurant and butcher shop Salt & Time is now offering takeout via phone and its online ordering system, as well as a full-on market. (1912 East Seventh Street, East Austin)
- The West 29th and East Sixth locations of Counter Cafe is offering curbside takeout via phone call with extended hours. (603 West 29th Street, West Campus)
- Steakhouse ALC reopened this month for to-go service takeout, delivery, and curbside pickups va online ordering. (1205 North Lamar Boulevard, West End)
- Both locations of Crepe Crazy (the other in Dripping Springs) are open for takeout, curbside pickups placed online. For deliveries, the Dripping Springs restaurant offers its own delivery service, whereas the South Lamar one uses Grubhub, Favor, and Uber Eats. (3103 South Lamar Boulevard, South Lamar)
- All-day restaurant Texas French Bread is back open for pickup lunch orders placed over the phone, online, or through its walk-up window, as well as market items and breads/pastries. Deliveries are available via phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. (2900 Rio Grande Street, North Campus)
- Alamo Drafthouse’s Slaughter Lane theater is selling a selection of its food menu, available for curbside pickups placed online. (5701 West Slaughter Lane, Far South Austin)
- Neighborhood spot Workhorse Bar is open for pickup orders, which includes burgers, chicken wings, salads, and drinks. Orders can be placed online or through the phone. (100 East North Loop Boulevard, North Loop)
- Downtown Southern restaurant Olamaie reopened as a takeout biscuit shop dubbed Little Ola’s Biscuits. Orders are placed online for pickups. (1610 San Antonio Street, Downtown)
- North Loop bar Drink.Well reopened for curbside pickups and deliveries placed online. The menu includes a selection of its bar snacks and dishes (including the burger) as well and mixed cocktails, wine, and beer. (207 East 53rd Street, North Loop)
- Montopolis Latin American shop Cafe Nena’i is offering contactless pickups via text messaging, or even through the QR code menu set up in the window. This includes empanadas and sandwiches during daytime hours. (1700 Montopolis Drive, Montopolis)
- Rosedale gem La Cocina de Consuelo is offering food to-go and family-style meals including a taco bar to-go and enchilada dinners. Orders can be placed over the phone at (512) 524-4740 or in person. (4516 Burnet Road, Rosedale)
- While barbecue and taco truck Valentina’s Tex Mex BBQ’s outdoor dining room is closed, it’s still serving to-go orders through its website. (11500 Manchaca Road, Manchaca, Texas)
- Taco restaurant Vaquero Taquero set up a walk-up window for takeout orders, but it’ll serve orders curbside-style and delivery too, via online or phone calls. (104 East 31st Street, North Campus)
- Mexican restaurant Habanero is now only offering daytime takeout with curbside pickup service. (501 West Oltorf Street, Dawson)
- All locations of Venezuelan food truck Four Brothers are offering all-hours deliveries through Grubhub.
- Cuban restaurant Cuba 512 is keeping its South Austin location open for pickup and delivery orders placed online or over the phone at (512) 382-1022, which includes sandwiches and ropa vieja. (6800 West Gate Boulevard, Garrison Park)
- Veracruz All Natural is back open for takeout taco orders placed online from its Webberville Road, Mueller, Round Rock, and downtown locations, as well as deliveries now. (The Menchaca Road location is also open for takeout orders, but its host Radio Coffee Bar has reopened for patio service.)
- Family-owned Cheko’s in Brentwood is serving their full menu, which includes menudo, tamales, and more to-go. Call (512) 407-8480 to order. Free delivery within one mile, also available on Uber Eats, Postmates, and Grubhub. (1304 West Koenig Lane, Brentwood)
- Mexican restaurant El Caribe is open for pickup orders. (5610 North Lamar Boulevard, Brentwood)
- Taco truck El Super Taco is open for pickup orders with its whole new counter setup. (2005 East Oltorf Street, East Riverside)
- Tex-Mex restaurant Papa Joe’s is open for call-ahead pickup orders, which includes tacos, plates, burritos, enchiladas, and family-style meals. (917 Springdale Road, Govalle)
- Mexican spot Julio’s Cafe is open for to-go orders placed in person or over the phone at (512) 452-1040. Keep in mind it’s a cash-only restaurant. (4230 Duval Street, Hyde Park)
- New taco restaurant Asado’s Taqueria opened in the old RPM Counter space within Springdale General, open for pickup orders placed online and delivery orders through Grubhub and DoorDash. On deck are tacos, burritos, and quesadillas. (1023 Springdale Road, East Austin)
- Tex-Mex restaurant Eldorado Cafe is reopened for curbside pickups and deliveries through phone orders. (3300 West Anderson Lane, North Shoal Creek)
- Taco truck and restaurant Pueblo Viejo’s East Austin location remains open for pickup and delivery orders placed online or in-person. (502 Brushy Street, East Austin)
- Mexican restaurant Joe’s Bakery is open for in-person pickups. (2305 East Seventh Street, East Austin)
- Taco truck Discada is back open for pickup and curbside pickup orders placed through its website or over the phone. (1319 Rosewood Avenue, Rosewood)
- Brazilian food truck Boteco is open for takeout orders and deliveries placed in person, over the phone, or through its website. (1209 East Sixth Street, East Austin)
- Both locations of Tex-Mex restaurant Amaya’s Taco Village are open for takeout, curbside, and delivery orders placed in person or over the phone, and the South Austin location is accepting online orders too.
- Rainey Street food truck Bummer Burrito is open for takeout and delivery burritos placed online, alongside coffee, cocktails, wine, and beer from its host site Little Brother. (89 Rainey Street, Downtown)
- Food truck El Super Taco is open for to-go tacos ordered in person. (2005 East Oltorf Street, Parker Lane)
East and Southeast Asian
- Both locations of T’so Chinese Delivery are open for deliveries and curbside pickups through its online and app stores.
- North Loop Japanese restaurant Kome added takeout service with rolls and sides for now. The restaurant will also offer curbside pickups. (5301 Airport Boulevard, North Loop)
- Chinese-American restaurant Old Thousand is offering takeout and delivery through online ordering. (1000 East 11th Street, Central East Austin)
- All locations of Chi’lantro are offering large family packs for pick-up orders, serving 3-to-4 or 5-to-6 people via its website, and its regular menu is also available for pickup and deliveries via online ordering.
- All locations of Ramen Tatsu-Ya are serving to-go noodle soups for the first time ever via curbside pickups.
- Korean restaurant Seoulju opened a dedicated takeout and delivery branch within Kitchen United Mix this month, with a limited menu and online orders; and its original location is also still sticking to to-go orders placed over the phone at (512) 382-1858 (though it is taking a short break right now through July 22). (8023 Burnet Road, Wooten; 9515 North Lamar Boulevard, North Austin)
- While Whisler’s is closed, its on-site food truck Golden Tiger is open for takeout orders via its website or phone at (512) 387-6503, plus Uber Eats/Postmates deliveries. (1816 East 6th Street, East Austin)
- Japanese restaurant Sakura is offering curbside, takeout, and third-party deliveries on food, wine, and beer, and orders can be placed online. (1945 Medical Drive, Lakeway)
- Japanese restaurant Mikado Ryotei is doing takeout orders placed over the phone at (512) 833-8188 or third-party deliveries, including Favor. (9033 Research Boulevard, North Burnet)
- All locations of Vietnamese restaurant Pho Please added curbside pickups to its usual takeout lineup. Orders can be placed online.
- Vietnamese restaurant Le Bleu is offering takeout and delivery via its website or phone calls. (9070 Research Boulevard, North Shoal Creek)
- Vietnamese restaurant Ng Cafe is offering takeout and curbside orders via online or phone orders at (512) 491-8859, as well as third-party deliveries. (13000 North Interstate Highway 35, Far North Austin)
- Asian restaurant Fat Dragon is serving to-go and delivery soup dumplings, among other dishes, for pickups through its website and Favor for deliveries. (8650 Spicewood Springs Road, Barrington Oaks)
- South Austin Chinese and Vietnamese restaurant Mandala Kitchen & Bar is offering takeout orders with optional curbside service via its website or phone calls, and delivery through ChowNow within a five-mile radius. (1100 South Lamar Boulevard, Zilker)
- Chinese shop Bao’d Up is offering pickup orders via sanitized food lockers at all of three locations (Mueller, Sunset Valley, but not the West Campus one) through online ordering. There’s delivery as well.
- Vietnamese restaurant Tan My is offering contactless pickups or Favor/Postmates delivery in the neighborhood. (1601 Ohlen Road, North Austin)
- Both locations of China Family Restaurant remain open for to-go service.
- Japanese restaurant Kyoten Sushiko is offering a takeout menu through Tock orders. (4600 Mueller Boulevard, Mueller)
- Pan-Asian food truck Soursop is open for to-go food via online ordering. (440 East Saint Elmo Road, South Austin)
- East Austin Asian fried chicken sandwich truck Spicy Boys is open for to-go sandwiches via online ordering for takeout, and delivery. (1701 East Sixth Street, East Austin)
- Both locations of Japanese cafe Sa-Ten are open for takeout and DoorDash deliveries, featuring loaded toasts, sandwiches, bowls, coffee, and baked goods.
- Pan-Asian restaurant Jade is offering its menu through ChowNow pickups and UberEats and Grubhub deliveries, including seafood (lobster too), noodles, soup dumplings, and more. (3801 North Capital of Texas Highway, Davenport Ranch)
- Chinese restaurant Julie’s Noodles is offering its menu full of noodles, noodle soups, and dumplings for pickups via online ordering. (8557 Research Boulevard, North Austin)
- Both locations of Taiwanese restaurant and bubble tea spot Coco’s Cafe is open for pickups placed online and third-party deliveries.
- Springdale General omakase restaurant Uroko is serving takeout hand rolls, omakase sets for delivery or pickups, and a pre-orderable temaki set. (1023 Springdale Road, East Austin)
- Korean restaurant Hi Wings is open for pickup and delivery orders placed online, which includes a whole bunch of Korean fried chicken meals. (2525 West Anderson Lane, North Shoal Creek)
- Southeast Asian truck Talad is open for contactless curbside pickups, plus third-party deliveries (UberEats, GrubHub, and DoorDash). (1606 East Sixth Street, East Austin)
- Chinese restaurant Chen Z Noodle House is open for pickups and deliveries within a seven-mile radius, including house-made noodles and scallion pancakes. (6705 Highway 290, Oak Hill)
- Indonesian restaurant Twin Panda is open for takeout and delivery orders placed online, which includes items such as kwetiau (Chinese-Indonesian stir-fried noodles), salted fish, and bihon (rice vermicelli). (9231 West Parmer Lane, Unit 101, Davis Spring)
- Pan-Asian and sushi restaurant Maiko is open for pickup orders placed through the phone. (311 West Sixth Street, Downtown)
- Korea House is open for pickups and DoorDash deliveries, which includes Korean-style lunch boxes, Korean barbecue family-style meal kits, and frozen meats. (2700 West Anderson Lane, North Shoal Creek)
- Frozen dumpling shop Steamies is open for curbside and in-person pickup dumplings through its web site. (6929 Airport Boulevard, Highland)
- Campus truck Don Japanese has reopened for takeout orders placed over Facebook messenger. (411 West 23rd Street, The Drag)
- Cantonese restaurant Rice Bowl Cafe is open for Grubhub pickup and delivery. (11220 North Lamar Boulevard, North Austin)
- North Austin restaurant Din Ho Chinese BBQ is open for pickups and DoorDash deliveries. Its usual menu is on deck, such as the Beijing duck special, as well as Chinese barbecue family-style meals. (8557 Research Boulevard, North Austin)
- Chinese noodle shop Xian’s Mueller and Domain locations are open for pickups and deliveries placed online.
- Campus Chinese truck Chef Hong is still open for in-person and call-ahead orders, the latter is recommended. (907 West 24th Street, West Campus)
- Vietnamese truck Saigon Le Vendeur is still serving pickup and Postmates delivery banh mi and other items. (2404 East Seventh Street, East Austin)
- Chinese restaurant Shanghai is back open to offer pickup and deliver dim sum and the like, ordered online. (6718 Middle Fiskville Road, Highland)
- Pan-Asian restaurant 888 is back open as of mid-April for call-ahead or in-person pickup orders. (2400 East Oltorf Street, Riverside)
- Vietnamese restaurant Het Say is open for call-ahead pickup orders as well as third-party deliveries (Postmates, DoorDash, Favor) (2121 East Oltorf Street, Suite 12B, Parker Lane)
- Sichuan restaurant House of Three Gorges is open for call-ahead or online takeout orders and third-party deliveries (Uber Eats, DoorDash). (8557 Research Boulevard Suite 144, North Austin)
- Taiwanese truck Song La reopened for preordered takeout orders, through its website, text messages, or phone calls. (411 West 23rd Street, West Campus)
- Asian market Asahi Imports is offering various onigiri, bento boxes, and other Japanese dishes to-go via phone call orders at (512) 452-1850 or text messages at (512) 953-7423. (6105 Burnet Road, Brentwood)
- Japanese restaurant Osaka Mansun Restaurant is open for to-go and delivery sushi and other dishes via its website. (13492 Research Boulevard, near Anderson Mill)
- South Austin Chinese restaurant Sichuan River is open for to-go and delivery orders placed over the phone at (512) 892-6699 or online. (4534 West Gate Boulevard, Westgate)
- Ramen pop-up Ramen 512 opened its first physical location, a takeout noodle soup shop within Kitchen United Mix. Orders can be placed online. (8023 Burnet Road, Wooten)
- Famed joint Franklin Barbecue closed its dining room and implemented a new curbside pickup system via online ordering. (900 East 11th Street, Central East Austin)
- Interstellar BBQ added call-ahead and curbside pickups to its lineup. (12233 Ranch Road 620 North, Near Anderson Mill)
- East Austin barbecue joint La Barbecue is fully to-go via phone call or email orders or through its website. (2027 East Cesar Chavez Street, East Austin)
- Slab BBQ is offering just takeout orders through its website or over the phone at (833) 752-2100 or third-party deliveries (Favor, Grubhub). (9012 Research Boulevard, Wooten)
- All locations of Via 313 — brick-and-mortars and food trucks — are offering to-go orders placed online. The physical restaurants are offering curbside pickups too.
- Both locations of Home Slice Pizza is offering takeout orders placed online with call-ahead curbside pickups available.
- Belterra Village pizzeria and bakery Pieous offers online ordering with pickups via Pie-e-Tea’s pick-up window. (166 Hargraves Drive, Belterra Village)
- South Austin Pizzeria Grata‘s to-go pies are available for pickups placed online and third-party deliveries (Uber Eats, DoorDash, Favor). (4415 Menchaca Road, South Austin)
- All locations of East Side Pies are open for takeout and delivery through online orders.
- A new ghost kitchen focusing on bake-your-own-pizza with ingredients from local Austin restaurants is now open. Assembly Pizza is open for deliveries through call-ahead orders at (512) 499-0977 or through its website.
- Both locations of Neapolitan pizzeria and wine restaurant Bufalina and Bufalina Due are back open for contactless pickups placed over the phone or through Tock. (1519 East Cesar Chavez Street, East Austin; 6555 Burnet Road, Brentwood)
- Both locations of Little Deli are open for to-go orders and curbside pickups via call-ahead ordering.
- Longtime pizzeria Marye’s Gourmet Pizza is open for to-go, curbside, and Favor delivery pies (which includes gluten-free and vegan options). Takeout orders can be placed online. (3663 Bee Caves Road, Westlake Hills)
- Giovanni’s Pizza Stand, the pizzeria within the Valero gas station, offers to-go pies and slices (and gluten-free crusts) via online ordering. (2900-B South Lamar Boulevard, Barton Hills)
- West Austin Italian restaurant Cipollina is open for to-go orders with pasta, pizza, and wine bottles. (1213 West Lynn Street, Clarksville)
- Italian truck Patrizi’s is offering takeout pasta and the such through its website. (2307 Manor Road, Cherrywood)
Southern/Fried Chicken/New Orleans-Style/Cajun
- Food truck Baton Creole is still open for takeout orders placed online. In order to get access to the bar, enter from the back gate. (1016 East Sixth Street, East Austin)
- New Orleans-y restaurant Epicerie is offering takeout dishes placed online or over the phone at (512) 371-6940. (2307 Hancock Drive, Rosedale)
- Both locations of soul food restaurant The Rolling Rooster — one in Wells Branch, the other on East 11th Street — are open for pickup orders and third-party deliveries, featuring chicken and waffles, fried catfish, and banana pudding.
- Cajun truck Big Easy Bar & Grill is serving to-go food via while the physical restaurant remains closed because of a fire. Orders can be placed in person or over the phone at (512) 406-9237, and there are third-party deliveries, including Favor.
- Cajun food truck Da Boot Po Boys is open for to-go orders placed in person or over the phone at (512) 413-8722, , as well as third-party deliveries (Favor, Uber Eats, Grubhub, Door Dash, Postmates) with offerings ranging from po boys, seafood plates, and tacos. (2207 East Cesar Chavez Street, Holly)
- Cajun and soul food restaurant Country Boyz Fixins is open for call-ahead takeout orders at (512) 928-5555, with chicken wings, fried ribs, po boys, and chicken fried chicken, among other dishes. (4140 East 12th Street, MLK)
Middle Eastern/Mediterranean/Central Asian
- All locations of Halal Bros are open for pickup and third-party deliveries. For the former, online ordering is preferred as the restaurants and trucks aren’t accepting cash.
- Mediterranean food truck Abo Youssef is open for to-go orders, plus online Yelp ordering. (2101 Manor Road, Cherrywood)
- East Austin Indian-Tex-Mex restaurant Nasha is offering pickups via a takeout window plus third-party deliveries. (1614 East Seventh Street, East Austin)
- Both locations of Indian-Nepalese Saffron are open for to-go orders via in-person or call-ahead ordering, with online ordering capabilities available for the Far West Boulevard location. (3616 Far West Boulevard, Northwest Hills)
- Indian restaurant Asiana Indian Cuisine is open for in-person or call-ahead ordering at (512) 445-3435. (801 East William Cannon Drive, Far South Austin)
- Indian-Texas supper club series 33 Tigers pivoted to a weekly delivery service, where orders are placed online, which means naan croissants, condiments, and special pop-ups.
- Food truck African Delights is open for to-go orders placed in person or over the phone at (512) 721-2420, featuring items such as chicken yassa (Senegalese marinated chicken dish with onions), maafe (a West African peanut soup), fish stews, and meat pies. (737 Farm to Market 1626, Manchaca)
- Aster’s Ethiopian Restaurant is only open for takeout and curbside pickup service placed in-person or over the phone at (512) 469-5966, as well as third-party deliveries (Uber Eats, Grubhub). (2804 I-35 North, Central Austin)
Sandwiches and Bagels
- Bagel shop Rosen’s is offering bagel delivery as well as bake-it-yourself bagels, dubbed fRosens, both with 48-hour notice.
- Fast-casual biscuit shop Bird Bird Biscuit opened up a walk-up window for to-go orders, as well as web ordering. (2701 Manor Road, Cherrywood)
- The Northwest and Westlake hills locations Biderman’s Deli are still offering contactless takeout via online ordering and Favor delivery.
- Both locations of Wholy Bagel are offering curbside pickups, and orders can be placed in person or online.
- Sandwich shop Otherside Deli’s to-go pickup orders can be placed over the phone or via its website. (1104 West 34th Street, Old West Austin)
- Fast-casual burger spot Top Notch ‘s carhop is open for pickup orders placed in person, over the phone, or online. (7525 Burnet Road, Crestview)
- All locations of Austin Daily Press are open for pickup orders placed through its website or via phone call, as well as Uber Eats deliveries.
- Japanese shabu shabu restaurant DipDipDip Tatsu-ya reopened as a pickup dipping sandwich and ice cream shop. (7301 Burnet Road, Crestview)
- Grilled cheese sandwich truck Emojis Grilled Cheese is open for takeout orders placed online or Favor deliveries. (1818 East 12th Street, Central East Austin)
- Food truck JewBoy Burgers is open for takeout orders placed in person. (5000 Burnet Road, Allandale)
- Sandy’s Hamburgers is still open for cash-only to-go orders placed in person. (603 Barton Springs Road, South Austin)
- Both locations of Honest Mary’s (Arboretum, Rosedale) is offering to-go and curbside pickup orders placed only, and there are Favor deliveries, too.
- East Austin bar and venue Hotel Vegas is offering Frito pies, beers, wines, and toilet paper for pickup and contactless deliveries through its website. All of the profits and tips will go towards staffers. (1502 East Sixth Street, East Austin)
- Bakery and coffee shop Nate’s Baked is offering takeout, curbside, and neighborhood deliveries, including family-style meals, through call-ahead at (512) 220-0462 and text messaging orders at (512) 922-0037. (401 Orchard Street, Near Clarksville)
- Casual spot Mary’s Cafe is open for to-go for waffles, sandwiches, bowls, and wraps. (3209 Red River Street, Downtown)
- Hyde Park store Antonelli’s Cheese Shop is serving takeout orders via phone and its website, plus it’s offering curbside pickups. (4220 Duval Street, Hyde Park)
- Both locations of Barley Bean are open for curbside pickups and delivery within three-mile radiuses of the cafes through call-ahead ordering.
- Tea shop The Steeping Room is open for preordered curbside pickups with make-at-home foods, scones, pastries, and other baked goods. (4400 North Lamar Boulevard, Rosedale)
Vegan and Vegetarian
- Vegan shop Rebel Cheese is only selling pickup and delivery orders via its website. This includes wine, cheese/charcuterie boards, and sandwiches. (2200 Aldrich Street, Mueller)
- Vegan truck Plow Burger is offering to-go orders at 45th and Duval streets, plus there is no dine-in seating. (4429 Duval Street, Hyde Park)
- All locations of vegan truck Arlo’s are offering pickup and delivery burgers, sandwiches, and tacos via online ordering.
- Longtime vegetarian restaurant Mother’s Cafe is open for call-ahead curbside pickups at (512) 451-3994 and deliveries through Favor with a somewhat more limited menu. (4215 Duval Street, Hyde Park)
- South Austin vegetarian restaurant Bouldin Creek reopened for curbside pickups placed online. (1900 South First Street, Bouldin Creek)
- Buddhist temple Fo Guang Shan Xiang Yun Temple is still offering to-go vegan Chinese food, such as turnip cakes to sticky rice dumplings. Pickup orders are placed over the phone at (512) 346-6789 or email at email@example.com for designated days. (6720 North Capital of Texas Highway, Far Northwest Austin)
- Vegan truck Bistro Vonish is open for to-go orders placed online, with sandwiches, tacos, and sweets. (701 East 53rd Street, North Loop)
- Food truck Vegan Yacht is offering to-go vegan burritos and the such available via in-person or phone ordering at (512) 619-7989. (5212 Menchaca Road, Westgate)
- Vegan pizza truck Li’l Nonna’s is serving up to-go New York-style vegan pies, with orders placed online, or third-party deliveries through Favor and Uber Eats. (440 E St Elmo Rd A1, South Austin)
- Vietnamese food truck Bodhi Viet Veggie Cuisine, run by Buddhist nuns and volunteers from the Hue Lam Temple, is open every other week for to-go orders placed in-person or over the phone at (512) 696-1807. (2301 West Parmer Lane, North Austin)
- Wells Branch seafood restaurant Garbo’s is serving to-go and curbside pickup orders via its website. (14735 Bratton Lane, Wells Branch)
- Both locations of Poke Poke are offering ten percent off pickups placed online and DoorDash deliveries.
- Pflugerville restaurant and East Austin truck Krab Kings are open for to-go orders of shrimp, crab cluster, and more placed in-person or via third-party deliveries. (1202 Farm to Market 685, Pflugerville; 517 North Interstate Highway 35, East Sixth)
Baked Goods & Sweets
- While both locations of frozen sweets shop Dolce Neve offers gelato in to-go cups already, it now offers curbside pickups with online ordering. (1713 South First Street, Bouldin Creek; 1109 East Fifth Street, East Austin)
- Miniature pie bakery Tiny Pies is adding curbside pickups and deliveries for its little pies both sweet and savory, which will be individually wrapped as well. Orders can be placed online or over the phone. (2032 South Lamar Boulevard, Zilker; 5035 Burnet Road, Brentwood)
- South First bakery Sugar Mama’s Bakeshop is offering to-go pickups, curbside pickups, and deliveries via online ordering. (1905 South 1st Street, Bouldin Creek)
- Bakery and cafe Brentwood Social House is offering its menu via curbside pickups through its website. (1601 West Koenig Lane, Brentwood)
- Local bakery Hayleycakes and Cookies is offering deliveries of its elaborately decorated desserts via its website. (1700 South Lamar Boulevard, Zilker)
- All locations of Amy’s Ice Creams is now offering delivery (as well as delivery on third-party apps), in addition to a grab-and-go case and order-ahead options for shakes and ice cream sandwiches via in-person or online ordering.
- All locations of Lick Honest Ice Creams are offering takeout orders as well as delivery through third-party services.
- Far South Austin Crema Bakery and Cafe is offering to-go pastries, sandwiches, family-meals, and more through its webstore, as well as Favor deliveries. (9001 Brodie Lane, Far South Austin)
- OMG Squee is offering pickup macarons, Japanese cheesecake, taiyaki, and various drinks via online ordering. (4607 Bolm Road, East Austin)
- Vegan bakery Skull & Cakebones is offering its vegan baked goods via contactless shipments. (3911 East Highway 290, Dripping Springs)
- South Austin bakery truck Teal House is open for to-go orders, including cinnamon rolls. Orders can be placed online. (1716 East Slaughter Lane, South Austin)
- Tiny bakery ThoroughBread is open for takeout orders that are placed online. (709 Bluebonnet Lane, Zilker)
- North Austin bakery Dream is open for curbside pickups placed online, with items ranging from cookies to cinnamon rolls to dry goods such as flour and sourdough starters. (9422 Anderson Mill Road, Wells Branch)
- Upper Crust Bakery is open for curbside pickups and takeout orders placed through its web store or over the phone. This includes coffee, bread, cakes, cookies, pies, and other baked goods. (4508 Burnet Road, Rosedale)
- Kellie’s Baking Co. is selling cookies, stuffed cookies, edible cookie dough, and bake-at-home goods, through its web store for pickups (including curbside), deliveries, and shipping. (5245 Burnet Road, Brentwood)
- Russell’s Bakery & Coffee Bar is open for pickups placed through its website or over the phone, as well as Uber Eats and Grubhub deliveries, featuring sandwiches, tea loaf breads, cakes, and pastries. (3339 Hancock Drive, Highland Park)
- South First Italian truck Manoli’s is open for in-person or online ordered pickups, including cakes, gelatos, and other sweets. (603 West Live Oak Street, Bouldin Creek)
- South Austin candy shop Big Top is open for curbside pickups and to-go orders. Orders can be placed over the phone at (512) 462-2200. (1706 South Congress Avenue, Bouldin Creek)
- French bakery Julie Myrtille is open for pickups placed online. This includes tarts, breads, quiches, croissant sandwiches, and more. (1023 Springdale Road, East Austin)
- Quack’s original location is open for walk-in and curbside orders, as well as the Menchaca location. (411 East 43rd Street, Hyde Park)
- Bakery Polkadots Cupcake Factory is open for pickups and deliveries placed online. (2826 Rio Grande Street, West Campus)
- Popcorn fans can order pickup and curbside pickup popcorn from Austin Gourmet Popcorn via phone calls, in-person orders, or its website. (13343 Highway 183 North, Anderson Mill; 2127 Lohman’s Crossing Road, Lakeway; 1713 Farm-to-Market 685, Pflugerville)
- Bakery and beer garden Easy Tiger is only open for to-go and deliveries placed online or in person through its drive-thru at the Linc, which include coffee, baked goods, sausages, sandwiches, salads, and more. (6406 North Interstate 35 Frontage Road, Linc)
- Austin baker Kendall Melton started her own weekly bakery delivery service, Vivian’s Boulangerie, featuring almond croissants and more. Orders must be placed via the Vinder app.
- Mexican ice cream shop Michoacana Natural Ice Cream is open for take orders placed in-person, as well as third-party deliveries (Uber Eats, Grubhub). (9426 Parkfield Drive, North Austin)
- Vegan ice cream spot Sweet Ritual is serving up curbside pickups via online ordering. (4631 Airport Boulevard, Suite 125, Hyde Park)
- Farmers market staple Luv Fats is offering up vegan ice creams available for for pickups at the Texas Farmers Market every Sunday via online preorders. (4209 Airport Boulevard, Mueller)
- Hawaii-based ice cream shop Tropical Dreams is selling in-person to-go pints and Uber Eats deliveries. (2001 Guadalupe Street, Suite A, Drag)
- Thai rolled ice cream truck Holla Mode is open for pickup orders placed in person or online, as well as deliveries via Postmates. (1800 Barton Springs Road, Zilker)
- Dessert truck Dolce Bacio Gelato & Desserts is open for takeout gelato via in-person, online, or phone ordering at (512) 945-4542, as well as deliveries. (2207 East Cesar Chavez Street, East Austin)
- Both locations of bakery La Patisserie is open for to-go baked goods and cakes with orders accepted online or in-person. The South Austin location includes a drive-thru setup.
- Vegan bakery Capital City Bakery is open for curbside pickups with online ordering. (2211 East Cesar Chavez Street, East Austin)
- Both locations of Mexican bakery Mi Tradición are open for to-go baked goods and breads through its website and phone calls.
- Upper Crust Bakery is open for to-go breads and baked goods via online ordering for pickups. (4508 Burnet Road, Rosedale)
- French-leaning cafe Baguette et Chocolat is open for all sorts of breads, baked goods,eggy dishes, sandwiches, salads, and crepes available for pickups via online ordering. (12101 Farm to Market 2244, Bee Cave)
- East Austin cafe Greater Goods added curbside pickups and takeout via in-person or online ordering. (2501 East 5th Street, Holly)
- Barrett’s Coffee is open for walk-up service and deliveries of coffee beans and cold-brew growlers through in-person, call-ahead/text messaging at (512) 677-7667, and online orders. (713 West Saint Johns Avenue, Highland)
- All locations of Houndstooth Coffee’s are open for to-go coffee drinks through in-person or website orders.
- Trianon Coffee is offering takeout orders placed in person or over the phone at (512) 328-4033, as well as deliveries through Grubhub and UberEats. (3654 Bee Caves Road, Suite A, Westlake)
- Both locations of Bennu Coffee — South Congress and East Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard — are selling to-go iced coffee by-the-gallon, cold brew, and milk from its walkup windows via in-person or online orders.
- East Austin coffee shop Fleet is using its newly installed split-door as a walk-up counter for in-person or call-ahead orders at (512) 212-7174. (2427 Webberville Road, East Austin)
- Book shop BookPeople is open for curbside service, which includes its on-site cafe CoffeePeople, with coffee, sandwiches, snacks, and more. Orders are placed online for curbside pickups. (603 North Lamar Boulevard, Downtown)