Rockstar Bagels combines two great foods into one nostalgic dish with pizza bagels on Rosewood Avenue in Foster Heights. On deck are bagels topped with cheese, pepperoni, assorted vegetables, and sauces. There’s even a Hawaiian version with ham and pineapple. Scope out the full menu below.
Owner Joe Humel always wanted to experiment with pizza bagels because of how simple it was. “Get your bagel, throw homemade sauce and cheese on top, and there you have it,” he said. It was his intention to have pizza bagels since the beginning, but he needed to focus on The items have been on the menu since late January.
Rockstar Bagels opened its brick and mortar on Rosewood Avenue in 2014.
Rockstar Bagel’s Pizza Bagels:
- Supreme (pepperoni, Italian sausage, green pepper, portobello mushrooms, red onions, black olives)
- Veggie (green pepper, spinach, red onions, black olives, portobello mushrooms)
- Vegan-vegan cheese (it will change in the future, but for now, it includes sauce, pesto, green pepper, portobello mushroom, red onion)
- French Kiss (brie, pear, arugula, truffle oil, black pepper, prosciutto )
- Hawaiian (ham, pineapple)