The upcoming giant downtown Fairmont Austin will include five restaurants, and the Red River hotel just revealed what those dining and drinking establishments will entail when it opens in early fall. From coffee to drinks to grill house, here it goes:
- The fire-focused grill house Garrison, which will roast up meats, seafood, and vegetables, along with paired wines. Expect steaks.
- Globally-influenced Revue, where the menu will cover what it describes as "four distinct culinary worlds," including Asian to Italy, as well as a pastry shop. The space will emphasize group dining from food to communal tables.
- Coffee shop Good Things will brew up cold and hot caffeinated drinks, as well as offer snacks and to-go food.
- Lobby bar Fulton, which will pour wine, beer, cocktails and serve more shareable plates.
- Cocktail spot Rules & Regs, which will be found on the hotel’s 7th floor with good Austin views with indoor and outdoor spaces.
The Fairmont's culinary team includes executive director of food and beverage David Garcelon, executive chef Andre Natera, and executive chef sous chef Atticus Garant.