PS 35, Round Rock’s next pizzeria, is opening its doors on Tuesday,
May 23 May 30. Chef Clint Elmore will fire up New York-style pizza alongside sandwiches and other Italian-American dishes in a beer garden-type space. Peruse the menu so far below.
Elmore’s name might look familiar, since he was the man behind beloved but gone pizza trailer 40 North. This is the latest restaurant from SMGB Hospitality Co., which opened East Side Chinese spot Old Thousand last December.
The name is a reference to the public school system in New York City and the highway. Once open, PS 35’s hours are from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday.
A Preview of PS 35’s Menu
- Hot Honey: tomato sauce, pepperoni, Italian house sausage, ricotta, parmesan, and Mike’s Hot Honey
- Margherita: fresh mozzarella, tomato sauce, Pecorino Romano, extra virgin olive oil, and basil
- Sausage & Peppers: tomato sauce, Italian house sausage, roasted red peppers, shaved red onion, mozzarella, and fresh oregano
- Meatball Sub: meatballs, tomato sauce, caramelized onion, mozzarella, provolone, parmesan, and basil on a sesame hero
- Hajji’s Chopped Cheese: ground chuck, provolone cheese, griddled onions, shredded iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, cherry peppers, and hot sauce and mayo on a sesame hero
- Spaghetti-O’s & Meatballs: meatballs, “Spaghetti-o’s,” tomato sauce, mozzarella, provolone, and Pecorino Romano
- Italian Chop: romaine, iceberg, radicchio, fried chickpeas, artichoke, grape tomato, olive, salami, sweety drop peppers, parmesan, provolone, and red wine vinaigrette
- Spinach: spinach, gorgonzola, green apple, pomegranate seeds, fried shallot, candied walnut, and sherry-dijon vinaigrette
- Two rotating frozen taps, likeManhattan sour and frose
- Craft beers
- Maine Root soft drinks