Deckhand Oyster Bar, the seafood restaurant in Round Rock, opened its second location on South Lamar this week. It officially debuted on Sunday, July 31.
Deckhand is known for serving Gulf Coast seafood fare fresh and fried. There are oysters (raw and grilled), catfish, to shrimp. It also offers Cajun and Thai-inspired dishes like the crawfish etouffee, seafood noodle soup made with tom yum broth, Crying Tiger, and mango sticky rice. For drinks, there are beers, wine, and margaritas.
Owners Sompheng Saybounkham, Narintip Saybounkham, and Suriya Sisoda opened the original Deckhand out in Round Rock in 2010.
The new Deckhand is found within the former Outback Steakhouse spot within Lakehills Plaza Hours for the South Lamar location are from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday, until 11 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, and from noon to 10 p.m. on Sunday.
- Deckhand Oyster Bar [Official]
- Deckhand Oyster Bar - South [Facebook]
- Deckhand Oyster Bar Expansion, Mour Cafe, and More Coming Soon [EATX]
- Austin’s 20 Most Underrated Restaurants, 2016 [EATX]
- All Coverage of Deckhand Oyster Bar [EATX]