The Factory presents itself as a coffee waffle bar, slinging drinks and the morning dish out in Allandale, with the tagline, "cafe with a soul." Recently, it was hiring for "waffle architects" and "waffle prep masters" (a.k.a. line and prep cooks), and baristas.
Along with waffles, the cafe has been testing out its coffee, other baked goods like homemade pop tarts, and savory items like chicken with waffles. It has a liquor license, so that means mint mojitos and more boozy drinks.
There is no set opening date, but once doors are flung, hours will be from early morning to late at night.
- The Factory Cafe [Facebook]
- The Factory Cafe [Twitter]
- The Factory Cafe [Instagram]
- Line Cook + Prep + Barista — Grand Opening. Fast paced [Poached]
- All Coming Attractions [EATX]