Italian restaurant L’Oca d’Oro just installed brand-spanking new signage, the emblem of its name: the golden goose. The anticipated Mueller spot is on track for its May opening. Helming the project are Fiore Tedesco, as chef, and Adam Orman, the general manager.
L’Oca also released details on its community-supported restaurant program. By paying a fee which goes into the restaurant, participants will be able to receive special benefits, like a fancy Golden Goose card and access to special dinners. The cards never expire. The full list of perks follows below.
The duo began L’Oca as a pop-up dinner series in 2013 hosted at Franklin Barbecue, where Tedesco worked at the time. Those musically-themed feasts featured fare inspired by specific bands like Prince and Fleetwood Mac.
- $1,000 members receive a $1,200 credit on their Golden Goose card
- $2,500 members receive a $3,000 credit on their Golden Goose card and two complimentary seats at one of our monthly event dinners (Advance reservations required.)
- $5,000 members receive a $3,500 credit on their Golden Goose card, two complimentary seats at one of our monthly event dinners, and dinner in one of our private dining rooms for 8-12 guests (Advance reservations required. Includes four courses excluding beverage and gratuity.)
Memberships Also Include:
- An invitation to be one of the first to experience L’Oca d’Oro with a seat at one of our preview dinners
- Advance notice of our monthly event dinners throughout the year celebrating Italian food and cultural events, bands or movies we love, etc.
- Access to a private reservation email
- Receive a pre-loaded Golden Goose account card