- If you go to Craft Pride and don't get Via 313 pizza then you're a bad person and should be ashamed of yourself. [Reddit]
- oh my, how lucky you are to have a dumpling making mom. [Chowhound]
- This is the true hidden boss of drunk 1 a.m. food. [Yelp]
- I'm no connoisseur, but they were tasty.[Reddit]
- I feel like coming from Hong Kong where the cuisine is notches above ours, you might be sorely disappointed with some of our trashy classics. [Chowhound]
- It's ice cream in a bun! [Yelp]
- What happened to the jackalope at Jackalope? [Reddit]
- And yes I know that the Domain is Hipster-ville. [Chowhound]
- Warm and buttery, candied nuts with brown sugar and icing....oh my god, it was gluttonous and so very delicious. [Yelp]
‘That Is The True Hidden Boss of Drunk 1 A.M. Food’
Welcome to Board Wrap, a roundup of what's happening on the message boards.
If you buy something from an Eater link, Vox Media may earn a commission. See our ethics policy.
Spend the day eating your way across the city on two wheels