- I like him more than I thought I would. He's like a BBQ savant. [Reddit]
- I am not fru fru, can eat doritos and taco bell with pleasure, and need not have bubbly wine with every meal. [Chowhound]
- That is really sad that the city has sunk to not letting places serve that. [Yelp]
- I'm still baffled why people are so overly excited for Blue Bell to hit shelves again. [Reddit]
- The Domain is the polar opposite of hipsterville. [Chowhound]
- The fried chicken was so guuud, so juicy, flavorful, with slight yum of grease [Yelp]
- You ate 6 burgers in a day? [Reddit]
- they served each person one huge pumpkin brown butter ravioli with fried sage that was one of the best pieces of pasta I've ever had the pleasure of eating [Chowhound]
- The atmosphere is very much Austin (the good parts of Austin) [Yelp]
'I'm Still Baffled Why People Are So Overly Excited for Blue Bell'
Welcome to Board Wrap, a roundup of what's happening on the message boards.
If you buy something from an Eater link, Vox Media may earn a commission. See our ethics policy.
Spend the day eating your way across the city on two wheels