- Recipe for Rainey Street Bar: 1 Shitty Old House; 2 Bartenders, slow moving; 5 Drink Specials, excessively artisanal or expensive, 3 Crushed Granite areas; Subway tile bathroom decor (half-wall only); 1 view of Condo garage; 0 parking [Reddit]
- In a word I could sum up my concern with this: "tacos." [Chowhound]
- P. Terry's make's me believe in America once again [Yelp]
- I guess you're not familiar with the migratory patterns of cat cafes? [Reddit]
- Who else in town will serve you guinea hen eggs, c'mon. [Chowhound]
- Meanwhile, there's too much Round Rock in the Austin area… [Reddit]
- I met a war vet eating alone here, and he wouldn't stop talking about how the pho reminded him of food in Vietnam! [Yelp]
In a Word I Could Sum Up My Concern With This: ‘Tacos’
Welcome back to Board Wrap, a roundup of what's happening on the message boards.
If you buy something from an Eater link, Vox Media may earn a commission. See our ethics policy.