1) Summermoon Coffee Bar in Far North — The moon milk-obsessed essential coffee cafe expanded this month with a third location on Burnet Road near Szechuan House. Find wood-fired coffee and moon lattes at the shop. Along with the original South 1st spot, there is another one in Buda.
2) Crepe Crazy on South Lamar — The deaf-owned and staffed creperie opened a second location of the Dripping Springs restaurant in Austin earlier this month. Along with sweet and savory crepes, beer, wine, mimosas, and moo-thies are also on the table.
3) Isalia’s Tex Mex in West Campus — Tex Mex comes to the Drag with good enchiladas and migas. Isalia’s opened within Drifter Jack’s Hostel.
4) Pho Phi in Far North— Austin gets a new pho option with Pho Phi in Lamplight Village with huge bowls of soup and hot coffee. Other Vietnamese fare include vermicelli and rice plates.
5) Blaze Pizza in Lakeline — Another pizza chain came to Austin, this time from California. Blaze opened in Lakeline Commons this month with customizable pizzas.
6) Raku Sushi in West Campus— The sushi offerings from the new Japanese restaurant include combination rolls like the Shaggy Dog and the usual options. Plus there are other dishes like calamari, ramen, and miso soup.