Looking for something fun to do this weekend? Here are five picks for fun events around town.
1) Whisler's Anniversary Party — Whisler's will celebrate a year in business this Saturday with a big party starting at 2 p.m. Salt & Time will roast a 150 lb pig, and Austin Beerworks will be serving beer.
2) Negroni Week(end) — Negroni Week runs until this Sunday, June 8. Bars all over town are serving up their take on the classic cocktail to raise money for a charity of their choice. Check out Eater's full map.
3) Searsucker's X Games Happy Hour — Downtown post-X Games? Searsucker will run a special late happy hour starting at 9 p.m. this weekend, with lots of drink specials.
4) ATX VEGAN DRINKS — Vegan booze hounds, rejoice: Vegan Drinks is back. The meetup starts at 7 p.m. tonight, June 6 at the Buzzmill. Vegan tacos from the Vegan Nom will be on offer, as well as a summer shandy.
5) Bikes + Brews at Trace — This Sunday afternoon "patio party" starts at 3 p.m. featuring a pop-up shop form Windmill Bicycles, Austin Beerworks beer and a pig roast and tacos from Trace.