- The official Texas Tiki Week mug, of course. [Photo: Drink.Well/Facebook]
- Pearl Diver punch at Pleasant Storage Room [Photo: PSR/Instagram]
- East Side Showroom's impressive spread of mugs and a "volcano bowl" [Photo: ESSR/Facebook]
- Contigo's house made artisinal Spam [Photo: Contigo/Facebook]
- Contigo's straw setup. [Photo: Contigo/Facebook]
- Peche's assortment of glasses [Photo: Peche/Facebook]
- No Va will serve their first ten pina coladas tonight with a pineapple bird [Photo: No Va/Twitter]
Local restaurants and bars are busting out throwback menus and super-kitschy barware for Texas Tiki Week. Check out the most tiki-tastic photos from the events thus far, from Contigo's house-made Spam to the official mug of Texas Tiki Week, pictured above.
Haven't gotten your tiki on yet? There's still time. Check out the participating bars, and events open to the public, including a special screening of the Elvis classic Blue Hawaii at the Slaughter Alamo Drafthouse on Thursday, Whisler's Tiki Takeover Thursday night, a tiki brunch at Drink.Well, and a special performance by V2, two members of the iconic surf rock band The Ventures Saturday night.
· All Texas Tiki Week Coverage [EATX]