1) Fall Creek Vineyard — The second location of the Hill Country vineyard opens today in Driftwood. The winery will include a 17-acre estate near Onion Creek, tasting room with bites, and a retail space.
2. Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint — The Atlanta pizza chain came to Sunset Valley this past weekend, and with it, create-your-own-pizza pies with numerous variations available.
[Photo: Greg B./Yelp]
3. Flip Jack Crepes — The French and Japanese style creperie opened in Dobie Mall’s food court on campus. Most Yelpers promise to try all of the savory and sweet crepe options. One Yelper in particular was very pleased with his ham and cheese crepe: "The crepe was very delicious and the cheese was melted just right."
[Photo: Meghan McCarron/EATX]
4. Numero 28 Pizzeria — Austin’s newest Italian restaurant is a collaboration between co-owner Bernardo Nolfo and the small Numero 28 chain in New York. Neapolitan pizza is on the menu, including a large array of Italian dishes.
[Photo: Kerry T./Yelp]
[Photo: David A./Yelp]
6. Soup Peddler — A much-welcomed third Soup Peddler came to North Austin last month over in Anderson Mill. The same loveable juice concoctions, smoothies, and daily vegetarian and non-vegetarian soups are on the menu.