1) The Mercantile — Dripping Springs gets fancy with this new tapas restaurant from the owners of The Barber Shop. In the words of one Yelper: "Whoa! I never thought this would happen; escargot being served in Drippin' proper."
2) Azul Tequila — The second location of this popular South Austin Mexican restaurant is now open in on Dry Creek. Yes, they have blue margaritas.
3) Roscoe's — Campus gets a new sports bar next to Toastie's sub shop. They purport to be serious about their own food menu, too.
4) Suzi's China Grill — This longtime neighborhood Chinese restaurant shuttered for renovations nine months ago. Now, they're back.
5) Taco Flats — The long-lost hippie dive returns, sort of. The restaurant now servesgood beer, tacos on handmade tortillas, and pastor on a trompo on Burnet Road.