Austin has survived Snowpocalypse and Icepocalypse, but temperatures are still dipping in and out of the freezing zone. Here's five maps to beat the cold:
1) Austin's Best Bowls of Soup, MappedFor those who hate this terrible cold, worry not: soon it will be 100 degrees again every day forever and ever. Until then, fireplaces and hot toddies for all.
2) Austin's Best Wintertime Restaurants, Mapped
3) Austin's Best Restaurants and Fireplaces, Mapped
4) Fourteen Places to Eat Chili in Austin, Mapped
5) Hot Drinks for a Cold Weekend, Mapped
· All Eater Maps [EATX]