The Food Network's truck-focused Eat St. show is rolling through Austin this week to profile five trucks: Lucky's Puccias, Yumé Burger, Osaka Soul, Ice Cream Social and Dock and Roll. They've released the filming schedule in case fans want to stop by their favorite trucks during filming. Here's the breakdown:
· Wednesday, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Lucky's Puccias, downtown at 5th and Bowie, for a selection of Italian "micro regional" sandwiches.· Eat St. On Location For Austin Eats [Food Network]
· Thursday at Yumé Burger, serving from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. out west at 5000 Plaza on the Lake for Japanese-inspired hamburgers.
· Friday at Osaka Soul, serving from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Scoot Inn courtyard on the east side for okonomiyaki.
· Saturday at Ice Cream Social, serving from 12 to 2 p.m. down south at 415 Jessie St. for ice creams sweet and savory.
· Sunday at Dock and Roll Diner, serving from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at 1503 South First Street for lobster rolls.
· All Food Trucks Coverage on Eater Austin [-EATX-]
Osaka Soul. [Photo: Andrea Grimes/EATX]