- Sam Calagione of Dogfish Head and Jake Maddux of Thirsty Planet.
- Chip McElroy, Live Oak founder.
- Kevin Brand, (512) founder
- Ranger Creek head brewer Rob Landerman
- Real Ale brewer Erik Ogershok
- Circle brewing co-founder Ben Sabel
- Jester King co founder Jeffrey Stuffings
- Independence brewer Justin Rizza (right)
Last night's Strange Brew Beer Party at Republic Square Park kicked off this year's Off-Centered Film Festival with plenty of specialty brews and equally numerous servings of back bacon sandwiches and the Canadian french fries-and-gravy goop otherwise known as poutine.
While people were excitedly trying all the cool different beers, many were also eagerly anticipating the arrival of Dogfish Head founder and president Sam Calagione, who ended up winning the night's jelly donut-eating contest. In the pictures above, a who's who of Austin's local breweries: (512) founder Kevin Brand! Circle co-founder Ben Sabel! Live Oak founder Chip McElroy! Jester King Brewery co-founder Jeffrey Stuffings (and baby Stuffings)!
And, alas, as of this morning, all the tickets to Off-Centered events are sold out.
— Jasmin Sun
· All Off-Centered Film Fest Coverage on Eater Austin [-EATX-]
· All Beer Coverage on Eater Austin [-EATX-]