- John Besh of Luke San Antonio.
- David Bull of Congress, etc.
- The Carillon's Josh Watkins, whose Basil Panna Cotta was the big winner.
- Paul Qui and Tyson Coles of Uchi/ko.
- Adam Bryan of Bar Congress, etc.
- Rene Ortiz of La Condesa.
- Jason Dady from San Antonio.
- Olaf Harmel of Mon Ami in San Antonio.
- Eddie Campbell of Bolsa in Dallas.
- Justin Burrow of Haven in Houston.
Last night's Stars Across Texas Classic at the Long Center broke the Texas Hill Country Wine and Food Festival's curse of recent years with some gorgeous Texas springtime weather. The lines were longest for New Orleans chef John Besh, who was in town repping for his Luke San Antonio with fried quail with orange blossom honey, but it was Josh Watkins of the Carillon who won the tasting competition with his basil panna cotta. In the pictures above, all kinds of Austin chefs: Rene Ortiz! David Bull! Tyson Cole! Paul Qui!
· All Texas Hill Country Wine and Food Festival Coverage on Eater Austin [-EATX-]
· All Hangover Observations on Eater Austin [-EATX-]