Tech geeks, film snobs and music nerds are swarming the city this week for the SXSW conference and festival, and they all need to eat something while they're in town. We've been making recommendations all week, from quick fixes for your barbecue/taco cravings to the best cheap drunk food to the best food events this weekend. Moby is even throwing a vegan barbecue! If you're hungry during SXSW (or any other time of year, really), Eater Austin's got you covered.
· Get Your Mexican and Barbecue Fix in Downtown Austin
· Restaurants Near SXSW Worth Ditching the Conference
· Eight Places to Get a Decent Drink in Downtown Austin
· Where to Eat in Austin After Drinking Beer All Day
· Locals Only: Where To Escape SXSW and Enjoy a Quiet Beer
· All SXSW 2011 Coverage on Eater Austin