Sad news for barbecue fans: The Sugar Shack barbecue trailer on the UT campus was destroyed by a fire yesterday afternoon when a spark jumped from the firebox to the main trailer cabin.
KVUE is reporting that there were injuries; KXAN says no one was hurt. Here's hoping the latter is correct. Damages amounted to $16,000 for the not even four-month-old food truck. We'll bring you updates as we get them, but in the meantime, there's KXAN footage of the fire below.
Video: Sugar Shack Food Truck Fire