Apparently some big music festival starts today. Austin City Limits? Maybe you've heard of it. Maybe you're even going! In any case, the whole of the internet has opinions on where you should eat, drink and be merry while in town. (You can find the full list of official Austin City Limits vendors and their menus here.)
· The Chronicle talks to the participating restaurants and vendors of the Austin Eats Food Court for a behind the scenes look.
· Austin360 is all over the gussied-up street food offerings.
· They also have the skinny on how the bands eat: "Exactly the way you eat. Only healthier." Which is not really rock 'n roll of them, but all right.
· This is Life in Austin is also down with healthy eats, but makes food court recommendations for us peasants.
· The Chowhounders, as usual, have lots of ideas.
· Food Trailers Austin knows which food trucks will be lined up along Barton Springs Road.
Did we miss any? Send us a note and we'll add them to the list.